This Pure Organic Ashwagandha Powder is cold-water-extracted (a methane-free process), making ours much more bioavailable and potent than ordinary root powders. At 4:1 concentration, only a small amount is needed.
Ashwagandha has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic practices. Traditionally used in India, Asia, Pakistan and Africa, this gentle, nourishing herb is a staple in ancient Ayurvedic formulations and tonics. Ancient cultures revered this adaptogen for harmonizing body and mind, and releasing a feeling of overall well-being.
Omica’s NOP-Certified Organic Ashwagandha Powder is not over-processed or irradiated, preserving the herb’s natural nutrients and beneficial qualities.
- 100% Organic Ashwagandha Powder
- Kosher and Certified USDA NOP Organically Grown and Harvested
- An Ayurvedic, Adaptogenic Herb
- High Bioavailability
- Standardized Extract (2% Withanolides)
- Water-Extracted; No Methanol, Ethyl Acetate or Other Harsh Solvents Used in Processing
- Nourishing, Revitalizing, Restorative; Gentle, Yet Potent
- No Additives, Fillers, Soy or Artificial Ingredients
- Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
- Packaged in a Resealable Mylar Pouch For Freshness
Sourced from India. Processed in a state-of-the-art Food GMP-Certified, ISO9001: 2008-Certified, HACCP-Certified, and NOP Organic-Certified facility under strict quality standards. Tested for safety, purity and quality in independent 3rd-party US labs.
1/2 kg (1.1 lb) Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 gm / 1000 mg) Servings per pkg: 500
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.