High Himalayan Shilajit Powder, Kosher (250g, 500g, 1kg) bulk
Login for Price
Uniquely sourced from a proprietary high-altitude region above 8000 feet in the Himalayan Mountains
BULK ITEMS CANNOT BE REFUNDED
New customers should contact Omica before purchasing in bulk. Bulk items are non-refundable.
What makes Materia Organica’s Shilajit Extract Powder stand out?
The low-heat extraction method used for our powders produces one of the purest forms of Shilajit available, abundant in plant-based trace minerals, amino acids, and naturally occurring high concentrations of Fulvic acid. Materia Organica and Omica Organics shilajit is a full-spectrum water extract, solvent-free, and without fillers.
- Wild Crafted and Certified Star-K Kosher
- Sourced Directly From our Proprietary Property above 8,000 ft. in the Indian Himalayas
- Naturally High Fulvic Acid Content
- Low-Heat, Solvent-Free Extraction (below 96°F)
- Processed in an FDA GMP and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Facility
- Packaged in the USA
- No Fertilizers, Chemicals, Pesticides
- All Natural, Vegan/Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- Not Irradiated
- No Fillers or Binders
Has this product been irradiated?
No, none of the products sold by Omica Organics have been irradiated.
What color is shilajit?
All shilajit is some variation of brown, from almost black to a light tan, and this naturally-gathered product may have slight color differences from batch to batch. We strive for the darkest brown possible in our shilajit, and every batch is tested in an independent 3rd-party laboratory to ensure that we only offer shilajit adhering to our strict standards of quality, purity, and fulvic acid content.
Do you test your shilajit?
Each batch of raw materials is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory before processing and packaging.
Shilajit Extract Powder
Bulk Products Are Not Labeled For Retail Sale
This is a bulk product for further processing, packaging, or labeling. Those interested in buying Shilajit Extract Powder for personal use can try our Shilajit Extract Powder in a 100 gram pouch or our Shilajit Extract Powder in a 4 oz glass jar.
- Final packages must be re-labeled in accordance with F.D.A. requirements.
- Examine immediately and report any damage within 7 days and any assay variations within 30 days.
- Any and all product damage or defects claims must be made before processing of any kind.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature. Protect from excessive heat.
- Do not stack pallets.
Product of India.
Processed in a state-of-the-art facility with FSSC 22000, GSFI Certification, HACCP Certification, WHO GMP Certification, ISO9001: 2015 Certification
Tested in independent 3rd-Party US labs. Results are provided in every CoA.
250 g, 500 g, 1 k, 5 k