Omica Shower Filter
Login for Price
Our cutting-edge Shower Filtration technology uses a revolutionary combination of powerful elements, rendering an enhanced shower experience. Omica Organics has developed an integrated technology that yields an advanced filtration system that helps reduce Harmful Contaminants.
Begin enjoying the many health and beauty benefits, including smoother skin and softer hair. You’ll feel the synergy the moment your shower begins.
NOTE: This item is the shower filter only and does NOT include a showerhead.
This product is proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
US CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is only available to US-based customers.
Test Results Summary:
|Gallons||Flow Rate||Added Chlorine||Remaining Chlorine||% Chlorine Removed|
|1,000||2.46 gpm||2.40 mg/L||0.03 mg/L||99%|
|2,000||2.48 gpm||2.03 mg/L||0.05 mg/L||98%|
|3,000||2.44 gpm||1.99 mg/L||0.10 mg/L||95%|
|7,000||2.51 gpm||2.05 mg/L||0.18 mg/L||91%|
|10,000||2.51 gpm||2.11 mg/L||0.21 mg/L||90%|
- Refreshing and invigorating shower experience
- Helps restore the natural integrity of the shower water
- Brings back your body’s healthy, natural radiance with softer skin and silkier hair
- Helps reduce scale build-up on tile and glass
- The Omica Shower Filter is uniquely designed with NO cartridge to allow more room (up to 30%) for more filtering media
- Flow Rate 2.0 GPM (conserves water and energy)
- Housing made of non-pigmented, natural color BPA-free plastic
- Twice the filtration media of most other shower filters
- Maintains maximum head room
- Hand-crafted in the USA
Our Omica Shower Filter uses the oxidation reduction process known as “redox” (an electro-chemical reaction) to transfer electrons between molecules, thus creating new elements. In this way, the structure of harmful contaminants are changed into harmless particles; the chlorine atoms are converted into benign chloride ions that wash safely down the drain.
Click on the lab report link above to see the results of 3rd-party lab testing. You may notice that, for a truly accurate test, the lab increased the chlorine in the test samples to simulate that added by many municipalities. Results show that the Omica Filter can reduce up to 96% of chlorine in the water.
There are no replacement cartridges needed, allowing room for up to 30% more filtration media (twice the filtration media of other shower filters). The filter lasts 8-10 months, then replace the entire filter, giving you a completely clean and sanitary unit each time. Shower head is for display only and is not included with the purchase of the shower filter.
Because these filter so well, after 8-10 months there can be naturally-occurring debris clogging, causing more pressure and reducing the quality of the filtration. This is why we guarantee 8-10 months or 10,000-12,000 gallons of use and suggest usage be stopped by the 10th month.
The Omica Shower Filter has a standard 1/2″ pipe thread that fits most shower connections in the U.S, Canada and Mexico. It installs in minutes; no tools necessary. Teflon tape is provided with the filter.
See the Directions tab for installation instructions and photos. After installing the shower filter, the excess filtration media (dark particles) will dissipate within the first minutes of use, and will dispel completely after the first few days.
This product is proudly manufactured in the U.S.A
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with our 30-day money back guarantee!
HOW TO INSTALL:
1) Unscrew your existing shower head from the wall fitting
2) Remove the red cap from the shower filter to access the teflon tape included with your filter. Apply teflon tape to wall fitting pipe threads (where your shower head was previously attached)
3) Attach the stainless steel connector of the shower filter to wall fitting
4) Apply teflon tape to the shower filter’s shower head connection (where you previously removed the red cap)
5) Before attaching your shower head to the shower filter, turn the water on and off several times to flush out any fine black particles of the filtration media. The dark particles will dissipate within the first few minutes of use, and will dispel completely after the first few days.
6) Attach your shower head to the filter
7) If, during the first week or so, you experience reduced water pressure, remove only your shower head (leave filter attached to wall), clean out the shower head under running water, then reattach.
|Dimensions||6 × 4.25 × 9 in|
There are no reviews yet.