Glycerin has many uses in the food and cosmetic industries. Though historically glycerin was produced commercially as a by-product in the manufacture of soap, Materia Organica’s glycerin is derived from flax seed by the process of hydrolysis, which takes off the fatty acids, leaving pure glycerin.
What makes Materia Organica’s Flax Seed Glycerin stand out?
Much of the “organic” glycerin flooding the markets is not 100% organic, but has been certified overseas as 95% organic. These are often sold very cheaply because they contain methane and hexane from their production process.
Our pure, flax seed glycerin has many uses, from use in water or oil-based cosmetics, as a food preservative, and in producing such foods as herbal extracts and coffee/tea flavorings.
- NOP-Certified Organic
- Made of 100% Pure Organic Oil (Not From By-Products)
- Completely Solvent-Free
- Easily Soluble in Water
- Long Shelf Life; Will Not Easily Oxidize
- Food-Grade, Easily Digested
- Warm, Sweet Taste
- Hypoallergenic, Anti-Bacterial, Nontoxic
- Humectant, Lubricating, Softening
100% Pure Organic Glycerin made from Flax Seed
Materia Organica Flax Seed Glycerin Uses
- Use in formulating water or oil-based cosmetics, natural soaps, creams, and lotions.
- Ideal as a food preservative, sugar substitute and in the production of herbal extracts.
- Dilute before using topically.
Bulk Products Are Not Labeled For Retail Sale
This is a bulk product for further processing, packaging, or labeling.
- Final packages must be re-labeled in accordance with F.D.A. requirements.
- Examine immediately and report any damage within 7 days and any assay variations within 30 days.
- Any and all product damage or defects claims must be made prior to processing of any kind.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature. Protect from excessive heat.
- Do not stack pallets.
Product of India.
Processed in a state-of-the-art Food GMP compliant and NOP Organic-Certified facility.
Tested in independent 3rd-Party US labs. Results are provided in every CoA.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Discussion tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.