During regular curcumin extraction, 3-4% of naturally water-soluble curcumin is formed. We collect this scarce treasure from many batches to craft our exclusive water-soluble extract powder.
Turmeric, originally native to India, is now cultivated throughout the tropics and has been used as a spice for 2500 years. More recently, about 1000 years ago, when its other benefits were discovered, turmeric became an Ayurvedic staple known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging nutrients, and strong antibiotic properties.
Our powders have low moisture, which means more stability and lower pathogenic activity. Moisture of 15% is normal for most powdered products; Omica’s have moisture levels below 5%.
Lower moisture levels not only reduce the pathogen risk, but leave enough space to give you 10% more of our unique, water-soluble, kosher Turmeric powder with its enhanced stability, very low pathogenic activity, and all the therapeutic benefits you expect from turmeric.
- Highly Bioavailable Water-Soluble/Dispersible Curcumin Powder
- Contains Organic Tapioca Extract Powder for Enhance Benefits
- No Methanol or Harsh Solvents Used in Processing
- Nourishing, Revitalizing, Restorative
- No Additives, Fillers, Soy or Artificial Ingredients
- A Natural Antioxidant Superfood; Supports a Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Premium Finely Ground, Evenly-Textured Powder
- Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
- Use as a Supplement, Tea, or Spice
- Packaged in a Resealable Mylar Pouch For Freshness
Sourced from India. Processed in a state-of-the-art Food GMP-Certified, ISO9001: 2008-Certified, HACCP-Certified, and NOP Organic-Certified facility under strict quality standards. Tested in independent 3rd-party US labs.
1/2 kg (1.1 lb) Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 gm / 1000 mg) Servings per pkg: 500
Caution: May stain clothing or other surfaces.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Discussion tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.