Organic Glycerin (32 oz – 2.5 1 gallon) bulk
Login for Price
Organic, Food-Grade Glycerin
LARGE BULK SIZES AVAILABLE
Call 1-800-661-6851 for quote on orders between 2.5 gallons and 500 gallons.
BULK ITEMS CANNOT BE REFUNDED
New customers should contact Omica before purchasing in bulk. Bulk items are non-refundable.
Glycerin has many uses in the food and cosmetic industries. Though historically glycerin was produced commercially as a by-product in the manufacture of soap, Materia Organica’s glycerin is derived by the process of hydrolysis, which takes off the fatty acids, leaving pure glycerin.
What makes Materia Organica’s Organic Glycerin stand out?
Much of the “organic” glycerin flooding the markets is not 100% organic, but has been certified overseas as 95% organic. These are often sold very cheaply because they contain methane and hexane from their production process.
Our pure, organic glycerin has many uses, from use in water or oil-based cosmetics, as a food preservative, and in producing such foods as herbal extracts and coffee/tea flavorings.
- NOP-Certified Organic
- Made of 100% Pure Organic Oil (Not From By-Products)
- Completely Solvent-Free
- Easily Soluble in Water
- Long Shelf Life; Will Not Easily Oxidize
- Food-Grade, Easily Digested
- Warm, Sweet Taste
- Hypoallergenic, Anti-Bacterial, Nontoxic
- Humectant, Lubricating, Softening
100% Pure Organic Glycerin
Materia Organica’s Organic Glycerin Uses
- Use in formulating water or oil-based cosmetics, natural soaps, creams, and lotions.
- Ideal as a food preservative, sugar substitute and in the production of herbal extracts.
- Dilute before using topically.
Bulk Products Are Not Labeled For Retail Sale
This is a bulk product for further processing, packaging, or labeling.
- Final packages must be re-labeled in accordance with F.D.A. requirements.
- Examine immediately and report any damage within 7 days and any assay variations within 30 days.
- Any and all product damage or defects claims must be made prior to processing of any kind.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature. Protect from excessive heat.
- Do not stack pallets.
Product of India.
Processed in a state-of-the-art Food GMP compliant and NOP Organic-Certified facility.
Tested in independent 3rd-Party US labs. Results are provided in every CoA.
There are no reviews yet.